I've not looked for or found that many craft related websites out there, but I can recommend a few:
- Beadbrains - A U.S. site owned by someone who's been known to make jewellery for the rich & famous. Look out for the cute fish!
- Beadmaster - Go to this site to order beads and jewellery-making items. The catalogue is excellent.
- Clayzee - a resource page for polymer clays, and other craft products.
- Croft Mill - Scoot reference page for a really good mail-order fabric supplier. Hilarious catalogue.
- Character Dynamics - animatronic and static models
- Etsy - buy crafts and materials
- Fenris - webdesign and digital photography stuff
- Fibrecrafts, near Guildford. Spinning, weaving, felting etc supplies
- Glass Orchids - glass jewellery website, very pretty stuff
- "Hobby" - U.K. catalogue for model-making and various other craft stuff.
- How to Sew a Couch Stitch , instructions on basic sewing techniques
- Mavis Crafts - knitting patterns, supplies and other handicrafts
- Paper Airplanes, instructions on plane and even helicopter making from paper.
- Paradise Fibers guide to fabric / sewing - lots of useful resources
- Silverpin Studio - bobbin lacemaking, but using wire instead of thread
- The Bead Shop - a great bead shop in London
- The Sewing Chest - corsetry and lingerie-making kits and materials
- The Silk Route - a mail-order silk fabric supplier
Needle-felting/spinning & supplies
Needle felting is a really nice, simple craft with simple supplies - just wool and a special-shaped needle. Spinning projects use the same sorts of fibres. Lots of places do supplies:
- Abby Franquemont's lovely yarns and tutorials
- Beary Cheap
- Carolina Homespun
- Christie Bears
- Creative Fibres, home of the East Surrey Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers
- Devon Woollies
- Fibre Mania
- Forest Fibres on ebay
- Handmade Presents
- The Handweaver's Studio, London
- Joy of Hand Spinning including lots of tutorials
- KRAFT-MANIA on ebay and their website
- Needlework's Pleasure
- Oakhangar Alpacas
- P & M Woolcraft
- Plant Dyed Wool, natural dyeing info
- Prick Your Finger, Bethnal Green, London
- Rainbow Silks
- Renaissance Dying, a French site with natural dyes
- Scottish Fibres
- Spanish Peacock, pretty drop-spindles, as well as materials for Viking re-enactment crafts
- SpinDizzy, spinning resources and links
- Spinwise, supplier of Kromski wheels
- The Toft Alpaca Shop
- Treetops Colours - Australian fibres
- The Threshing Barn
- Twist fibre craft studio
- Wingham woolwork
- World of Wool, loads of fibre including exotics and British wools
- The Yarn Museum, a showcase of spinners' work
Knitting supplies & info
I found these while hunting down sock-making equipment. Some lovely stuff here!